In support of my community, I am offering two ways to make lessons more affordable.
1) A free 30 minute trial lesson for anyone who signs up for one - no strings attached.
2) A reduced price on lesson enrollment due to the cost of living crisis.
I want music to be as accessible as possible. While I can't give away EVERYTHING for free, because I have to pay my bills too (and they don’t accept love and light at the gas pump, sadly!) I am giving a discount on monthly lesson fees to new student sign ups.
Here's the breakdown:
100$/1h lesson is now 65$/1hr lesson. Lessons are either weekly or bi-weekly.
Lesson fees are paid monthly.
When you study with me, you get unlimited access to personalized vocal warm up downloads, guided meditations, journal prompts, as well as videos you can watch and lesson notes to support your practice at home. And of course, I can always be reached by email or text if you need anything between sessions.
My goal is to use every tool at my disposal - my energetic gifts, musical and teaching experience, and some financial relief- to support you on your journey.
1.Cancellation of a lesson must be made AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time in order to receive a make-up lesson (for definition of a make-up lesson, please see below).
2. No shows or failure to notify the teacher within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson.
3. No more than 2 cancellations per set of 4 lessons.
4. If you know of dates ahead of time where you/your child cannot make a lesson, please notify your teacher when booking/paying for your lessons.
5. There are NO refunds on unused or cancelled lessons.
6. Should you choose to take a break or put lessons on hold, unused lessons can be banked for you for a period of 2 months. Unused lessons after that time will be considered forfeited.
7. Should you decide to stop taking lessons altogether, please give your teacher 2 lessons notice.
1. Any lessons cancelled at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled lesson will receive a make-up lesson at a time convenient to both the teacher and the student.
2. Typically, make-up lessons take place at an alternate time/day within the week.
3. Make-up lessons not used after 2 months will be considered forfeited.
4. A make-up lesson can be booked with your teacher directly.
1. Payments can be made via Credit, Debit, or PayPal.
2.For convenience, we can keep your credit card number on our secure server and run the lesson fees when they come due. Receipts and email reminders will be sent out to let you know when the fees are due.
3. All monthly lesson fees are due in advance of your first lesson of the month.
4.There are NO REFUNDS on unused or cancelled lessons.